Monday, December 13, 2010

photography practice


For the winner of my last post, Uncle David will get the thrill of guessing my picture and a big smile from me. For you others, I will put another picture and give you more time to guess!

Here are three pictures of a flower that I took in my sunroom. For my photography class, I'm learning how to focus and take close-up pictures. 


This photograph was retouched to fade the color and blurred it a little to make it look cool. 



I edited this picture to make it look more colorful.






I took this photo using a higher aperture.
An aperture is when the shutter of the camera lets more light into the camera.
The result makes it look brighter.

6 comments:

  1. Ally,
    WOW !!! Great photography work, keep it up your doing a great job.
    Love, Uncle David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, Ally! The editing is pretty cool, too.
    xxxoooGrammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a flower, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I win right?!?!?!? I just hope I got it right.

    Love your pictures. Very good use of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, the colors would make great nail polish colors! XXOOXXOO

    Love, Omi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ally did you have a good time at my house the ball was beautiful
    from gracie : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make me so jealous that you have a blog and not me . See you soon . GRACIE <3

    ReplyDelete